TriLiteral Core Services
TriLiteral (TLT) is specifically designed to provide and perform the following operations for publishers order fulfillment needs:
TLT will accept, code, and input all orders into the automated order fulfillment system (IBS BookMaster). TLT will accept orders from clients and customers by telephone, facsimile, mail, or electronically. Clients are expressly authorized to publish phone numbers and facsimile numbers in all of its marketing materials.
Customer Service (Call Center)
TLT will respond promptly and courteously to customer queries as they relate to the services provided by TLT or direct calls as the clients instruct.
Internet Orders (EDI and ASN)
TLT has been using EDI and ASN for many years with major trading partners such as Amazon, Baker & Taylor, Ingram, Barnes & Noble and more. We are in compliance and good standing with all trading partners.
AR & Credit Management
TLT accepts the responsibility for practicing due diligence on the accounts receivable. A standard procedure will be followed that includes mailing statements and phone calls to overdue accounts.
Fulfillment and Distribution
• We accept ONIX or spreadsheet feeds for ISBN data uploads
• Receiving and Put-Away
• Warehousing & Inventory Control
• Returns Processing
Invoicing on behalf of the Client
Invoices will be on TriLiteral’s standard invoice and will be merged with other clients as orders allow.
Client Discount Policies
TLT’s ERP system (BookMaster), has the ability to allow clients to set their own discount policy.
Reporting and Inventory
• Each client is given the opportunity to have customized reports at no extra cost.
• We perform inventory cycle counting throughout the year with a goal of counting every location in the facility within the fiscal year. Clients are provided inventory reports and will be asked to review and sign off for auditing purposes.
• Our main ERP system, BookMaster has a royalty’s module. Clients can use this to create a file to upload to your existing program. Or, TLT can create a report for the client to upload.
• Clients manage the author relationships and check processing.
Digital Publishing and Electronic Distribution
TriLiteral partners with two highly regarded service providers for digital content. DeGruyter (a client) provides full service global eBook distribution and Firebrand provides digital asset management and website integration with our shopping cart for your ecommerce needs.
TLT’s clients do business with large printers here in the US and have negotiated competitive rates. There are also opportunities for freight savings by combining shipments. We can help in facilitating these services.
Digital Sales Report Processing
TLT can facilitate the receipt and processing of monthly (periodic) sales reports from various e-Retail and e-Aggregation Services and supply monthly report for uploading into clients’ sales and royalty systems.
• Pulp, Rip and Rebind or Remainder Orders
• Shrink Wrapping
• Re-labeling ISBN Barcodes or Cartons
• System Enhancements
• Custom Reporting requiring system or data modification
• Other projects as required